Premium Car Service
One-stop service for nonstop people
What services do you expect from your mechanic if you are time-poor because of your job, business, or other family commitments?
24/7 National roadside assist
Emergency repair service
Drop off and pick up service
Courtesy car or rideshare service
Follow up service and service reminder
Mobile car service etc.
Well, you get all this and more at 7s Auto
What happens if you are a busy person but don’t have a reliable and trustworthy mechanic?
- You can lose your hard-earned money as there is a fair chance of being a rip-off from a dodgy mechanic.
- You will waste your necessary time to find a reliable mechanic instead of utilising it for productive work.
- You will feel unsafe to drive a car that you are unsure of who service and repair it.
- You will feel embarrassed and humiliated if your car breaks down before the next service and get stuck on the road.
How do you know if you are getting a reliable car service from us?
Our expert technicians will thoroughly inspect your vehicle free of cost and provide you with a complete description of what needs to be done before approving your car for premium service.
You will also receive a free quote, including
Vehicle condition report
Spare parts details
Labour costs and time etc.
As a result, you will have a clear picture of your vehicle’s mechanical conditions as well as the cost of repairing it if needed.
With our no quote, no permission, no work, you have the reassurance that you’re in control, and nothing happens without your agreement
You may be sceptical of our claims about providing reliable service because of our industry reputation, but why you should still trust us?
Formerly as an angry customer and employee mechanic, I know from my own experience how difficult it is to trust the people who over-promise and under-delivers.
On many occasions, I witnessed the frequent “ripping off” of customers.
So, I assure you that even if you have zero knowledge about your car, your vehicle will be in good hands. We always stand firm in our integrity.
Our peace of mind service provides you all the quality you demand with car dealers without breaking your budget
- Engine oil change, oil filter replacement, air filter replacement, pollen filter replacement,
- All fluids level check and top up if needed, brake system check and hand brake adjustment if necessary, air conditioning system performance evaluation and report,
- Battery test and report, tyre balance and rotation, vehicle safety check and road test.
- You’ll get guaranteed service for 10,000/15,000km or 6/12 months, whichever comes first throughout your car service life after servicing it with us.
- Our experienced and talented mechanic will thoroughly assess your car’s mechanical and other conditions before accepting it for service and it’s free.
- Your car will be well looked after throughout its service life as we provide follow-up service every 3 months in your preferred location within 20km from our workshop.
- We come to you, or you can come to our workshop during business hours. It’s free, but you need to book in advance.
- You’ll get a roadworthy certificate for your car if you want to sell it before the next service. It’s free, but it won’t cover if you have accidental or intentional damage to your car.
- You also need to provide valid documents that you are selling the car.
As our valued customers, we will provide you with a service that you may need an emergency repair anytime throughout your car service life. We will give you a preference to book a service or repair your car, even if we are fully booked for the day, by extending our working hours. We won’t let you down.
If you are stuck anywhere in Australia because of your car, you will have our 24/7/365 support with free national roadside assistance, including a 20km tow away service. Our preferred service provider is RACV.