Air Conditioning Service and Regas
IS YOUR CAR KEEPING ITS COOL?
If your car air conditioning isn’t cooling as it should, it could be low on refrigerant and the system may be leaking. The problem will need to be checked and diagnosed before it re-gassed. If the system is leaking and gas emitted into the atmosphere, it is extremely harmful to the environment. It contributes to global warming and damage the ozone layer.
WHO CAN SERVICE YOUR CAR AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM?
Businesses and Technicians who hold an appropriate licence issued by the Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) can only handle fluorocarbon refrigerant gas. They have proven themselves to be qualified to do the job.
You can check authorised businesses in your area by clicking on this link: https://www.lookforthetick.com.au/business-search
You can check authorised person by clicking on this link:
BENEFITS OF USING LICENSED TECHNICIANS:
- Professional and qualified technician
- Must adhere to industry codes of practice and standards
- Help reducing gas leaking
- Do the right thing by the environment and the law.
We are an authorised service provider to service, repair and regas automotive air conditioning system
(ARC authorisesd Licence No. AU45860)
This service includes:
- Air conditioning repair and service
- System performance evaluation and report
- Complimentary odour treatment