Car Camera and Cruise Control Specialist
Why almost all new cars have fitted camera and radar:
Car camera and radar systems in vehicles make roads safer and car travel more comfortable. This system monitors the environment around the vehicle using radar, camera, laser and/or infra-red sensors to assess vehicles speed and proximity to other road users and objects. Only car camera and cruise control specialist can help you to fix it.
How the system works and why it is important:
Through intelligent computing, it interacts with the vehicle’s braking and steering systems, providing greater control and making our roads safer. Now, this cutting edge technology has become much more popular and also very important in the Automotive industry than ever before. Its main focus is to improve driver and passenger safety.
How we can help you:
Our workshop is fully equipped with this new technology. Our specialists will be able to fix any problem which is related to these system. We also have a great network with car manufacturers and equipment suppliers so that we can solve our customer’s problem without sending them other service providers.
When you need to contact us:
When you notice some unfamiliar warning signal in your vehicle’s dashboard or after repairing and replacing parts related to this system.
Our general advice for our customers:
You should not drive your vehicle without fixing it because a misaligned camera and radar could jeopardise the functionality of the system and lead to dangerous driving situation or accident. Furthermore, If you drive an unsafe car on the road and get involved in an accident, you may be personally liable for the accident because your insurance service provider may refuse cover it. Instead of taking the risk, contact us, we are always ready to help you. “Safe Drive Stay Alive”
This system includes:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assistant
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Monitoring/Detection
- Automatic Parking Assist
- Electronic Power Suspension
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Traffic Sign Detection and
- Driver Drowsiness Detection
- If you replace camera
- If you replace windscreen
- When you replace level sensors
- When you do wheel alignment
- After modifying your vehicle’s chassis
- Vehicle get involved minor accident and
- Any unfamiliar warning sign on dashboard
When Do You Need to Calibrate Camera?
When Do You Need to Calibrate Radar?
- After radar sensor replacement or dismantling / installation
- After post-accident repairs to the body geometry
- If you lose or replace radar sensor (including ECU)
- After changes to the ride height at the front or rear axle and
- If the electronic control unit detects exceeded tolerance levels for the measuring field